I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD WHY IS MY SENSE OF HUMOR THIS TERRIBLE
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
"What trickery is this?" Thor exclaims, storming into the room after the second failed attempt at removing the offending attire.
I don’t want to jump to conclusions or anything
but did Google just
Recently, I bought 2 scripts from the Psych Set Sale in Vancouver (Ghosts and Disco Didn’t Die), and I’ve decided to give one away!
If you’re interested in winning one of them, read everything below:
I currently have 1,600 followers.
- If I get to 2,000 followers by the Psych Musical (Dec 15), I will give a script away.
- If I get to 2,500 followers by 12/15, I will have Dulé Hill SIGN the script when I see his broadway show in December.
- In order to enter, you need to help me get followers. If you write a post advertising my blog, tag it with "psych script" so I can see it.
- Each unique post I see will count as an entry. I will not look at reblogs or likes. Post as often as you want but don’t make your followers hate you, either.
- On December 16, if I reach the goal, I will randomly select a winner. I will contact that winner 2 times in a 48 hour time span. (if you change your tumblr name, I may not be able to find you)
- If you do not reply, I will go to someone else.
- At that time, you can choose which of the 2 scripts you want and if you want Dulé to personalize the script at all (not a guarantee as I can’t control what he does)
- International Psych-Os are eligible to apply. I realize its hard for you guys to get Psych swag and a pack of papers isn’t too hard to ship.
- Due to Tumblr’s search and messaging issues, I may change the rules if I find out these methods aren’t working. I will obviously let you know with plenty of time so you may re-enter.
- If you enter, you must have your ASK available so I can message you under my personal account (jennalynn626. This is a secondary account that can’t send messages)
- You must also be willing to give your email and address to me, obviously.
Any questions or comments, feel free to send me a message!
3 Weeks Until Psych: The Musical Airs! That’s 21 days!
Sunday Dec 15, from 9-11 EST/PST
If you want to see more promotional photos from earlier this week, you can check them out here.
My Dad: If Tim Burton directed The Hunger Games he would cast Johnny Depp as Katniss.
nah Burton would cast Depp as the alcoholic instructor Katniss had and suddenly he would have a much more screen time than anyone else in the story